Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog Awards!

Oh, my. I cannot believe how LAME I am. I've received a few "blog awards" from some very kind bloggy friends in the last few months, and have not done my part in keeping the awards going! Many, many apologies! So, here goes:


Back in September (gasp! so sorry!), Bethany at A Wednesday Afternoon nominated me for this award:

You must check out Bethany's owl bag tutorial -- it is one that has been on my to-make list for MONTHS!

*****

Next up: JHill at Mad in Crafts nominated me for this award back in November:

JHill's fabulous blog is fairly new, but full of lots of fabulous (and inexpensive!) ideas. By far, my favorite of her projects is a three-in-one she calls A Dollar Barn Christmas. JHill is hilarious, and it is so fun to read her blog!

*****

And last, but not least, Miss Muffin over at Muffins and More nominated me for this award just this morning!

She is skilled in baking, and oh! I tell you! Her beautiful cakes and other culinary creations are amazing to look at -- and I imagine they must taste absolutely AMAZING!

*****

The Nominees

Okay. Each one of my awards requires a different number of nominations, but I am going to go ahead and nominate five fabulous blogs I have come across in bloggyblogland! Ladies, pick whichever award you like, nominate five other blogs for that award, and we'll call it a day!

Noodlehead
I simply adore Anna's projects. She's really got an eye for color and fabric combinations. I love her Lil Cutie Pouches -- this tutorial is on my list!

The Sometimes Crafter
This is a new-to-me blog I just started following this week. Christina's photos are absolutely GORGEOUS throughout her blog. I am dying -- dying to try out her Fabric Scrap Basket tutorial!

Filth Wizardry
Want some ideas of CRAZY-FUN things to do with your kids? This is the place. The things Kitten Muffin does with clay are enough to make anyone's Littles' eyes bug. Just look at this, this, and this. Enough said.

Crafterhours
Another fairly new blog with fantastic tutorials. Susan and Adrianna have fabulous ideas, and are funny to boot! Check out their Side Panel Shirt Refashion. I wanna try it.

CleverGirl
Oh, how I wish I could sew clothing like Antoinette! I always end up looking over her creations with a wistful sigh. I love her Men's Dress Shirt Refashion tutorial, and want to do a similar version with a boys' shirt to make my daughter a dress -- when she's a little older, of course!

I guess that'll do it!

No comments: