Thursday, February 17, 2011

I-Spy Six -- Swap B!

Everything is sorted and -- in the mail!
Packages went out YESTERDAY! :o)


from Brandy -- Those monsters are hilarious, and I love those cute ants!


from Christina -- Of course I love the kitties, and I haven't seen those really great soccer balls before


from Christine -- We see a lot of butterflies, but this one has to be my favorite of all of them. And I love the little tools!


from DJ -- GREAT pirates, and sweet doggies.


from Jennifer -- my favorite guitar print EVER, and I like the little cupids!


from me!

YAY for I-Spy!

9 comments:

Cammie said...

Where did you find that pirate ship? I love him!

Betty Lou said...

Anxious to see what everyone does with their prints. Cute fabric.

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

i LOVE your cherries and christmas tree lights-Sadie will love them too!

martilindsey said...

Wow....such cute stuff! I can't wait to see what I've got. Thanks again for hosting!
Cheers~Marti

Laura said...

Thank you so much for hosting this great swap and I thank you for taking up the slack, too. If I do this again, I hope you will ask for help if you have another NO SHOW.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea, I desperately want to be part of it next time you do this although I can imagine it won't be for a while as presumably it's a LOT of organisation time on your side.

Great blog though - so inspiring!

Ann said...

What a fantastic swap. I have been collecting i-spy quilt fabric by myself. Well, it takes sometime when you do it alone! If you ever do another swap, I would love to partake.

Jatin Sethi said...

In the event that utilizing drugs and liquor is negatively affecting your life and the lives of people around you, you may require help, for example, rehab to assist you with conquering your fixation.On the off chance that you have worries about your drug/liquor use, contact a wellbeing/enslavement proficient. You can go to your GP as the initial step or search for fixation focuses in your general vicinity.
inspirational quotes for drug addicts
recovery quotes

babloo said...

anniversary wishes for di and jiju
happy anniversary uncle aunty