Thursday, June 10, 2010

1st Quilt Ever -- Show Information

FINAL CALL FOR ENTRIES!!

Here are the details about entering your quilt in the show:

Your quilt
DOES NOT have to be the first quilt you ever made, but it MUST be a completed disappearing nine-patch quilt made using my quilt-along series called 1st Quilt Ever.


What I need from you:

1. ONE PHOTO of your quilt. Make it a good one!!

2. Three or four sentences about your quilt. (Ideas: Why/how you chose the fabrics, what you liked about the process, what you hated about the process, who it's for, what number quilt this is for you, whether you think you'll ever make another quilt -- etc, etc, etc!)

3. If you'd like, send me your blog url or flickr name to link your quilt to.

Please send your photo and info to
stitchwhipped {at} gmail {dot} com

The show is scheduled for June 14th. I must receive your entry by Friday, June 11th at 10PM Eastern.

Entries will appear in random order in my quilt show post.
You may enter more than one quilt -- as long as each quilt is made from the quilt-along series.

PRIZES? YES!! Well, one, anyway! This is a no-pressure quilt show, so there will be no judging, voting, or scrutinizing! On Tuesday the 15th I will simply pick one lucky entrant via random.org to win a top secret prize!


I look forward to receiving all the entries!