Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Heart Garland


I am a sucker for cute Valentine's Day decor.  In fact, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays -- just for the "cute factor!"  You can't go wrong with bright, happy, cheerful, PINK-AND-RED-ness in the middle of dreary February!

When I saw Made By Rae's Easiest Heart Garland. Evar. quickie tutorial, I literally wanted to drop everything and do it.  Started it that very night (whilst catching up on Conan!), and finished it the next morning.  I made my hearts all the same size, but I am loving her different-sized ones.  Should have looked at her post again before starting, I guess!  I considered switching the direction of the hearts halfway through the garland so they would dangle right-side-up on both ends, but honestly?  I was too lazy to count.  I love it this way anyway!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Never too many I say!!!

Anna said...

very cute! I wish I had somewhere fun to hang some in my house! Along with some of that nice heather bailey felt that rae used. yum.

Jaz Higgins said...

so cute! spread the romance! hehe