Friday, August 14, 2009

Buzz's Bee

This morning Buzz was in serious -- no, DIRE -- need of a stuffed bee. Once he gets his ideas, there really is no deterring him. That's a good thing. So, I took my arm and swept a huge pile of stuff off my sewing table and onto the floor, pulled out some little fleece scraps, and got crackin'. This little guy took me about ten minutes.

I should have known better than to make just one, though. Around here, everything must happen in twos.

Guess I'd better hurry and whip together Mr. S's bee before JellyBean wakes up. I think I have about 3.5 minutes!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh! I'm in awe, wish I could create something like that in 5 mins! ... Maybe one day LOL

Its super cute!

:o) mg said...

very very cute... I smell a money making idea. Christmas stocking stuffers?

pg slot said...

pg slot 6g มาแรง ที่สุด ในตอนนี้ เป็นเรื่องที่น่าสนใจอย่างมากในวงการเกม PG สล็อตออนไลน์ในปัจจุบัน ซึ่งมีการพัฒนาและนวัตกรรมที่ทันสมัยเข้ามาเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นได้สัมผัสประสบการณ์การเล่นที่ยิ่งใหญ่และเพลิดเพลินไปกับความตื่นเต้น