Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm famous!! ......well, not really.......

Check out this email I found in my inbox last Tuesday!!

(She's referring to this post.)

Who knew that a photo of my silly little Ruff Ruffman doll would be passed around the whole staff of the show!!

Well, since she took the time to email me, I had to make a little Mini Ruff for her. He went in the mail last week, and should be getting to her today. I've been dying to post about this, but waited because I wanted it to be a surprise -- just in case she's watching!


(Sorry about the fuzzy photo -- of COURSE I couldn't find my camera that morning, so it's a lame phone photo.)

I'd love to make a Ruff for everyone on the staff for FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman, but it appears there are over 50 of them.... impossible!

Thanks so much for the email, Jessica. I hope Mini Ruff enjoys his new home!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow-I love that your picture went around the staff! She should love the mini-he is super cute!