Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday -- The Wooden Bunny

Last fall I was at T.J. Maxx, minding my own business, when I saw the cuuuutest little bunny staring down at me from a shelf. His sweet little eyes said, "Take me home!"

So I did.

I decided (during one of those have-to-make-something-or-go-nuts moments) that he needed a Halloween costume. Well of course I couldn't stop there, so for every holiday or season, I have been making him new outfits...


...and I only get a little bit of mockery from my husband.....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Omg.....I love this. Look at all his outfits!! Thanks for sharing ;)

Anonymous said...

sure When i accept people factors in this article. Love with regards to discussing this kind of beneficial facts. 1976 county exempt california license plate