Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An Unexpected Burst of Energy

I've been in a sewing funk.  Finally last week I had a huge burst of energy and sewed up a gazillion (okay, not THAT many!) items for my doll clothes etsy shop, Stitchwhipped.  Of course, my hubs was out of town for a week, and I don't sleep well when he's gone...  so I am sure that had a lot to do with how much I accomplished, ha ha!

I've been working on western-themed wear in three different dolly sizes.  It's been so much fun!


 Leonore really got into the modeling gig.  She is an 11" Blythe doll with a Licca body.


 The 8" Middie Blythes (Lexy, Matilda, and Nora) modeled some top-and-skirt sets.

And of course we must not forget the tiny 4" Petite Blythe girlies!


 
Hooray for sewing -- and hooray for happily playing kiddos who allow it now and then!  :oD

No comments: