Friday, May 1, 2009

Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

I just made a two month commitment over at Wardrobe Refashion -- one of my very favorite sites to watch! I have been contemplating it for a while, and decided to take the plunge!
Here are the guidelines:

"I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself for the term of my contract. I pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract."

I just have to wait for my invitation, and I will be able to post my items as a "guest author" on their site! This is going to be so much fun!! This also means I can't be going out and buying any clothing unless it is thrifted. But -- has anyone been clothes shopping lately? There AIN'T NOTHIN' to buy, unless you want to dress straight out of the 80's! (Been there, done that; not sure I want to do it again!!)

I am so ready to get started!

No comments: