Thursday, November 4, 2010

I-Spy Swap FIVE -- Fabrics Received!

Please pretend you don't notice the sideways pictures -- I have already had WORDS with my computer about it. >:( I swear Blogger makes me CRAZY sometimes!!


Aaaaaaaaanyway, I have received six groups of fabrics so far for swap FIVE - A! (If you mailed your fabrics to ME, you are in Swap A.) I am so pleased with all the selections!


from Cammie
YAY for octopi and submarines, and I love the whales and tools too!


from Courtenay
The woodland print KILLS me, and I love the nesting dolls and turtles!


from Dacia
Those mermaids are a crackup, but I am DYING over those hatching dinosaurs!!


from Jess
Owls! And owls! Love it!


from Jill
I loooooove those doggies, and the ice cream!

from Mary
(My favorite as a group -- look at how great the colors are together!)
I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I love those little round robins, and those CHAIRS!


YAY! We're off to an excellent start! Keep 'em coming, ladies!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were doing another swap. I wish I did. I am loving those fabrics I need to keep up on things so I can do it again.

Bree said...

I love them all so far! Unfortunately I have the octopus & submarine print as one of mine too, is that going to be a problem? I haven't mailed them yet, so I could potentially cut new squares tonight if I needed to.

Connie said...

I love the chairs, the mermaids, the toasters, and the cacti! They are all cute!

sandandstarfish said...

I love those chairs and robins as well! Great fabrics from all the groups!!

Leslie said...

these look so fun!

Unknown said...

These are all great. Can't wait to put them to some good use.

Becky said...

Well glad to see I haven't duplicated yet...but nervous that what I did send will pale in comparison!

by Daisy said...

wow you now have some really yumy fabrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country Girl in the City said...

Looks like fun!!! I still have not done anything with the squares I received from one of your previous swaps. Hopefully I can get a project done this winter!

Sarah said...

Love them all..I hope mine will live up to the awesome display. But I don't know.

Papgena Made It said...

all gorgeous!
you know I've been having the same problem with blogger!! No idea what to do to fix it!!!! :(