Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh, WOW.

Can I just say, WHEW! I had no idea there would be so much interest in my silly little i-spy squares/letters! I am certainly overwhelmed by all the entries.

I've read everyone's comments, and visited everyone's blogs (at least the ones that weren't private!) so far. I think I've left comments on most everyone's. Needless to say, after spending the entire morning on that, I don't think I will have any projects to post today! I've got to clean the house at SOME point!!



On a side note, someone puked on my ironing board this morning. The same someone who is now sleeping in my basket of fleece:

4 comments:

heather said...

I did recieve your comment. Thank you for that. Oh, and those letters are awesome!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

And love the kitty...looks a lot like ours.

Niko Staten said...

ohh i hope my blog wasnt marked private! i'll have to check that!

sunflowerlin said...

Cat puke is right up there with dog puke for me! Ick :P Baby puke does not bother me for some reason! :)

Thanks for stopping by!