Sunday, April 5, 2009

She's Here!

My doctor told me I could be induced on the 1st. The hospital would call when they were ready for me, probably at 5:30 in the morning. Apparently everyone wants their baby to be born on April Fool's Day! I had to wait until 2:00!!
Of course I could not idly wait for the silly hospital. I spent the morning making a little bumper pad for the small crib Baby will reside in while sleeping in my bedroom. It turned out so cute! Of course I made it so that I can re-use the fabric later....

I also finished up a little receiving blanket, did a few loads of laundry, and made an Easter treat with my boys. It was good to stay busy while WAITING.......

Anyway, my little JellyBean was 8 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. She came quickly, thank goodness, and all is well! YAY!!

No comments: