Sunday, March 22, 2009

Little Dresses

It must be my version of "nesting," but I have been sewing little things daily. I don't know if it is to keep myself busy before baby gets here, or if it's because I'm afraid after she's here I will have zero time for projects, but it is definitely borderline obsession. But when everything turns out so cute, how can I stop?!!

This is a dress I put together using a pattern from Anemone. I had to convert it from centimeters to inches, but I think I was pretty accurate with it. I used fabric from my stash, and I changed just a couple things on the pattern. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

This is a darling little dress I found at a thrift store for $3. I love the fabric and the pattern, and could not resist it. So........


I created a pattern just by looking at it, and made this sweet little dress from a fabric remnant that I got for less than $2 a few months ago at JoAnn's. I must say, I love how it turned out!! I happened to have the apple green bias binding in my stash, along with two perfect little buttons for the back closure. I love finishing projects with what I have on hand!!

No comments: