Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pillow Sighting!!

Yesterday morning I stopped by my favorite local quilt shop, and guess what I saw when I walked in the door!


A darling pink pillow made from my pattern in Fabric by Fabric One Yard Wonders!!
Tee hee!
I was super excited and grabbed a quick phone pic, then went on with my fabric shopping.


I was all set to have my fabric cut, and guess what I saw by the cutting counter....

Another pillow made from my pattern, plus the book opened to the page with my project!

It totally made my day! :o)

13 comments:

Bolo heads said...

you are pretty awesome! I think I would have stopped everyone who walked by to let them know. "hey that's me"
Congrats on all your awesomeness.

Laura said...

How exciting.

Susan said...

So fun!! Yeah!! I hope you told them that was you! Those sweet Gracie Lou's ladies would have loved that!

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Thats awesome!! Congrats! I love the pillow - might have to make one of those for my house!

Kara @ Simplistically Sassy said...

I love it!

Jen said...

Awww, that's so great Care! How exciting :) Congrats again, it's well deserved!

Cammie said...

I hope you offered to give them your autograph. Good for you!

Sharon said...

That's so cool! I would have snapped a photo also. Congrats on being in the book.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I can't stand it this is too much fun! HEE HEE...

I got my BOOK!!! It is so packed full of great things. :) The boys made me read to them all the things about you. Thankyou!

April said...

Oh that is so much fun!!! How exciting!

Keretamini.com said...

Hi i like this design
how can i get it..

Keretamini.com said...

please contact me..

mckay said...

You're totally famous!