Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I-Spy Swap -- more fabrics received!

from Alyssa... I especially love the tools and the RACE CAR DRIVING MICE! Where did you GET that fabric?? :o)


from Jessica... LOVING the toothpaste and the horse-squashing cowboy elephants!


from Joanna... frogs with cowboy hats! And that road fabric with little vehicles!!


from Kendra... LOVING the folded shirts and especially those MOTORCYCLES!


from Rae Lynne... Those fishies are SO stinking cute! And I love the doggies and horses! (Nice fussy-cutting!)


from Ruth... TAXIS! And hot air balloons!


from Silka... That animal print (bottom row, second from right) is absolutely ADORABLE, and perfect for I-Spies -- where did it come from? There are SO many animals in that stack!! And I am loving the bookshelves, too!

15 comments:

Care said...

I cannot BELIEVE there are no duplicate fabrics yet!!!

This is seriously turning out to be the best swap YET!

Country Girl in the City said...

So many cute fabrics!! Can't wait to see them for real! :)

Rae Lynne said...

I couldn't resist the puppies and I love horses - what can I say! :) I'm loving these fabrics... I can't wait to put them all together!

Craftcherry said...

Wow!! Those fabrics are fantastic!! Wish I had found out about the swap sooner, I may have joined!!

Megan said...

Such great fabrics. Can't wait to see the quilt!

House on Hilltop said...

Oooh! I saw some Heather Ross in there. What a treat.

Unknown said...

I love all of the fabrics they are so cute and have inspired me to keep my eyes open for cool fabrics for my next project(s)

Wendy said...

I'm afraid I'm jealous!

Cole's Corner said...

Oh man!!! How fun! I'm going to have to participate in the next swap.

Anonymous said...

I am going to start looking for I-spy fabric so I can join sometime too! How much yardage do you need for each fabric?

Tristen said...

I can't believe these fabrics. I'm so sad I missed this swap!!

Silka said...

You know, I don't actually know where I picked up that fabric. I think it might have been an online shop that was closing. I'll look at the selvedge and see if there is any information to share.

Silka

Stephanie said...

Do you know when the next swap will be? I REALLY want to make an i-spy quilt and a swap like this would be perfect.

And, wow... great fabrics!!!

Nancy said...

Just saw this blog and agggggggghhhhhhhhh I want to participate in the next I spy swap. I too am obsessed with them. I have tons to swap. Please email if you do this again (in case I miss it on your blog) nancyoakes59@gmail.com

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
pebblecreekgolfpar3
aysefiridin.com