Thursday, May 27, 2010

I-Spy Swap: fabrics received!

from Cammie... I adore the grumpy owls and the cute little dresses, and my boys love the candy canes!


from Emily... She said she had a hard time narrowing her choices down to just 10, so she sent 12! I've been eyeing those French chickens for months. I'm so happy to see them show up in a swap! And the dancing lobsters! :o)


from Jodi... I love every single one of these, and with the exception of just two I have never seen any of these before! I especially love the pencils and rulers, and the HOSES!


from Margaret... I haven't seen those tools before (LOVE!), and those airplanes are too fun! And of course the maple leaves!


from Susie... Those shoes are just adorable, and I am loving the condiments. My boys are all over the BOWLING!


Keep them coming, swappy ladies!
I am excited to see what else everyone has found, and to get them all sent back out!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too fun!

My Handmadehappiness said...

looks like lots of fun now off to choose my binding !!!! xx

Country Girl in the City said...

Ohhhh, exciting to see all the great fabrics, can't wait to see more!!!

Erica said...

So jealous! I hope you'll do this again!

Tristen said...

Wait! I've been watching, I want in on one of these swaps, is it too late?? I saw your I-spy quilt and I NEED to make one. Do you send out an email or something to initiate?? Thanks!

Care said...

Hi Tristen!

I'll be doing another swap soon... I'm so completely obsessed with I-Spy! :o) Send me an email, would you?

Thanks!
Care.

I♥thesecrazykids said...

Oh how fun! I would love love love to be a part of the next one. Would that be possible?

Kendra said...

I mailed mine out to you today. :) Hope you like them. I got a little carried away buying prints so I think I ended up sending 12 different prints as well. It was alot of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please do another swap soon! I really want to participate, but I can't check posts until evenings, and by then, you're booked! I love all those fabrics!

I am jealous, but thrilled for evveryone involved, cuz it looks to be a beautiful selection.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry I missed out on this. Hope it happens again soon. Those fabrics are great. Keep them coming.

angelina said...

cute!