Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Birthday Gifts

I haven't posted in a while... I've been doing some potty-training (which was DONE in less than a day! HOORAY!!), working on a little Spring cleaning, baking bread (wow!), and sewing a few little projects here and there. Nothing really blogworthy! I do have a couple things, but --

If you are my sister and it's your birthday this week, LOOK AWAY! :o)


April is a very popular birthday month in my family. In fact, JellyBean turns ONE tomorrow! I can hardly believe it!!

I have two sisters with birthdays this week, so I whipped up a couple little gifts to mail to them:


This simple apron is for K. She's a bright colors kind of lady, so I think this print is perfect. I made the ties extra long so they could tie around the front!


And for L I made, by special request, a new king-size pillowcase. I know she's going to love the fabric, and I can't wait for her to receive it! (I just hope her daughters don't run off with it and claim it as their own!)

More projects coming up soon!

10 comments:

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

So cute, and such a great idea!! Oh, just saw your doll clothes tutorial link. Better go check it out.

Unknown said...

super cute! i love your bloggie blog too. congrats on the potty training haha

♥CMonster
www.bythemonsterandme.com

kiersten said...

How'd you potty train in a day?????!!!! I'm struggling with my almost 3 year old girl who has NO interest in doing it... arghhhh!!!!

f said...

my question too, how did you potty train in less than a day?? please reveal your secret!

Unknown said...

Love the apron. Yes, I too want to hear how you potty trained in 1 day!!

Jen said...

Ditto on the potty training in one day! Tell us your secret!!!

Fowl Single File said...

You sisters are so lucky - what great, thoughtful gifts! I'd run off with the apron if I got a chance!

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Love the apron! Super cute fabric too! Where do you find all that cute stuff?

Kristin said...

the pillowcase is super cute! What kind of fabric (fiber content, etc.) did you use? I made one pillow case set out of a quilting cotton and they wrinkle like crazy - and I do not have the time to iron my pillowcases!

Stephanie said...

I love the apron too! The colors are so pretty.