Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finger Puppets! -- 3 Little Pigs

Here's a finger puppet project I've been working on little by little for a few days:

I love the piggies' button noses!

Although I must say, Wolfie is my favorite!!

The house of straw/hay...

The house of sticks/wood...

The house of brick!

I made everything out of stuff I already had on hand: fleece for the puppets, button noses, that weird wooden bead for wolfie's nose, a rick-rack scrap, popsicle sticks, and some random fabrics that work pretty well... But of COURSE I got rid of some fabric that looked like it had sticks all over it just last week! My thought was, "When am I EVER going to use this??" Blast. Oh well, I guess the wood plank fabric works okay....

I do have a couple more puppets I'm working on, for some other stories. I can't wait to finish them so I can show you!

I could put together a tutorial and some patterns for these guys, if anyone is interested....

15 comments:

Kate said...

uhhh...heck yes we would love a tutorial. it is adorable!!!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Awwwwww those are so cute. LOVE 'em! I love finger puppets... the houses are brilliant, as are the button noses. You rock, Care!

Kari Sweeten said...

So stinkin cute!

Hilary said...

I LOVE this- please make a tutorial. My two year old (and basically I) would love to have it around.

Lara said...

A tutorial would be wonderful! My 2 year old is OBSESSED with the three little pigs, and especially with the big, bad wolf. She would love to play with these, and I would love to make them.

Cyndi said...

These are awesome!!! A tutorial would be greatly appreciated!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

I'm interested!!! I want a tutorial PLEASE!!

Crystal said...

These are so cute! My 4 year old just saw them and is convinced she needs some. I would love a tutorial.

heather said...

This is my sons favorite story! Please make a tutorial for us.

BJ_Mama said...

SOOOOO flippin' adorable!

irvine328 said...

Please make a tutorial!!! I have to make this!!! Thank you!!!

Simply Sara said...

SO SWEET!
Pretty please could you make a tutorial for us ?!
:)

Melanie said...

Absolutely adorable! Yes, my kiddos and I would love a tutorial!

Mare said...

You definitely should make a tutorial, they are absolutely lovely!

Shannan said...

Caroline you kill me. Your site is just amazing. These little puppets are so cool and I LOVE the baby leggings you posted today. Are you going to sew Paul a birthday cake?!! Hope you guys are doing well.